Jams, Jelly’s, Syrups and Canned goods
- Elderberry Jelly- 4oz/$4.00 – 8oz/$6.00
- Elderberry Syrup- 8oz/$8.00 – 16oz/$16.00
Used for its antioxidant activity, to lower cholesterol, improve vision, boost the immune system, improve heart health and for coughs, colds, flu, bacterial and viral infections and tonsillitis. Elderberry juice was used to treat a flu epidemic in Panama in 1995.
It’s great for you and taste yummy!
- Strawberry Jam-4oz/$4.00 – 8oz/$6.00
Made with fresh strawberries. Chunky jam to eat on your toast, pancakes or ice cream!
- Blueberry Jelly-4oz/$4.00 – 8oz/$6.00
- Blueberry Syrup-8oz/$8.00 – 16oz/$16.00
Grown fresh on our farm with out pesticides or harmful chemicals!
- Canned Apples-16oz/$8.00
- Canned Pickles-16oz/$8.00
- Canned Tomatoes(whole)-16oz/$8.00
- Canned Dilly Beans-16oz/$8.00
- Salsa-8oz/$4.00 – 16oz/$8.00
1.5lb bread loaf $4.00
- honey wheat
- garlic Parmesan
- banana bread
- banana nut
- poppy seed
- coffee cake
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp 8×8-$15.00
Farm fresh eggs- $2.50 a dozen
Pork – $4.00 a lb. hanging weight (sold out for fall 2012)
Available in 1/4-1/2-Whole. Pigs are grain fed, hormone free. We raise, process and deliver within a 30 mile radius.
- country ribs
- breakfast sausage
- pork chops
- pork roast
- spare ribs
- ham steaks
- smoked ham
Processed and packaged
Sold as whole chickens only. Chickens are free range, hormone free.
2011 stud colt- SIRE:RARE BAR
- DAM: CALL ME WICKED
Please check back for future foals
Nigerian dwarfs are a miniature breed of dairy goat. A healthy nigerian doe can produce up to 2 quarts of milk a day. Their milk is sweet and delicious! Not only are they great for producing milk, but they make great pets!
Yorkshire feeder pigs
Applewood kennels is a home away from home for your furry family members. We are located out in the country on a small working farm. We are passionate about animals and will make yours feel at home as much as possible! Our hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am-8:30am/3:00pm-8:00pm Saturday 8:00am-8:00pm Sunday by appointment only.
Overnight: $20.00 (per night) and $15.00 for each additional dog. Must be dropped off and picked up during our business hours. Additional fees will apply for after hours.
All boarding is done in our home. We have a special room for boarding as well as 50 acres of wide open spaces. Long wilderness walks included. We want your pet to feel at home as much as possible! We do require your dog being in a kennel during the night. We just want to ensure everyone is safe.
Please rest assured knowing your dog will enjoy the farm life. What more could a dog want! Please call/email to make your reservation today.
- Daily walks provided with morning and evening farm chores.
- Plus indoor/outdoor play and lots of love!
- We ask you to bring their food, leash. Beds, bowls and treats are provided by us!
- A registration form and waiver form must be filled out for first time boarders. Please be up to date on shots and flea/tick control. We do offer capstar at $10.00 a pill.
- Spending night(s) at a new home may cause some stress, so we want your pet to be as comfortable as possible
- Certified dog trainer Megan Perry- group classes and one on one sessions available.
- Please feel free to contact Katie Moldenhauer:518-832-3120 or email@example.com
- We now have facebook! www.facebook.com/applewoodkennels.3
See Marie Niles recommendation:
“Katie is one of the most experienced people I know when it comes to the care of …animals. She has a great heart, an excellent work ethic, and a wonderful spirit. I would not hesitate to leave my precious pet in her very capable hands.”